beginner level certification
Demonstrate in a short video these tasks:
(video formats: unlisted youtube videos are best)
- Show catching and haltering your horse
- Show moving your horse backward, forward, left and right without moving your feet
- Show brushing or grooming your horse without your horse moving his or her feet
- Show touching your horse from head to tail
- Show clapping to make noise from head to tail
- Show some type of visual sensation (such as a flag or swinging rope) from head to tail.
5. Basic skills
- Show hand yields on head, shoulders, and hips
- Show driving yields on head, shoulder, and hips
- Show circles left and right at a walk and speed up
Review the learning videos from the course for support on how to accomplish these tasks.
Beginner Level Riding
Intermediate Level Ground Training