This Journal is so helpful. The information in the front helped me to focus on my goals and put together a solid plan going forward.
A leader needs a plan!
And now, for the first time, there is a daily planner for horse lovers and trainers alike.
This journal includes:
- Reference guides to basic and advanced maneuvers. And nearly all the horsemanship terms you've ever heard and wondered about.
- Diagrams for visual aids to understand the entire horse training map, flying lead changes, and many more tasks.
- Personal goals setting and dream recovery section.
- Over one hundred of your favorite horsemanship quotes from masters who have gone before us, set on a blank canvas, to help you draw out your next exercises, whether that's a dressage pattern or anything else.
- A daily journal designed to help you answer the most important and compelling questions that will move you forward toward your dreams and goals and keep you on track.
"I've used a journal my whole life. Everything I've ever done or dreamed of doing with horses has been logged. A journal keeps me focused. The reason I love this journal, besides all the diagrams I use for reference, is the blank arena charts to draw on and outline my next exercises. The questions keep me on track. And there is plenty of space to be a strategist, dream, and remember pitfalls and successes." - Don Jessop
"Do your feeling during the day and your thinking at night." - Tom Dorrance