A leader needs a plan!
GET THIS JOURNAL FOR FREE WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR COACHING - click here to find out more
And now, for the first time, there is a daily planner for horse trainers.
This spiral bound daily journal includes:
- Reference guides to basic and advanced maneuvers. And nearly all the horsemanship terms you've ever heard and wondered about.
- Diagrams for visual aids to understand the entire horse training map, flying lead changes and many more tasks.
- Personal goals setting and dream recovery section.
- Over one hundred of your favorite horsemanship quotes from masters who have gone before us, set on a blank canvas, to help you draw out your next exercises, whether that's a dressage pattern or anything else.
- A daily journal designed to help you answer the most important and compelling questions that will move you forward toward your dreams and goals and keep you on track.
"I've used a journal my whole life. Everything I've ever done, or dreamed of doing with horses, has been logged. A journal keeps me focused. The reason I love this journal, besides all the diagrams I use for reference, is the blank arena charts to draw on and outline my next exercises. The questions keep me on track. And there is plenty of space to be a strategist, dream, and remember pitfalls and successes." - Don Jessop
"Do your feeling during the day and your thinking at night." - Tom Dorrance
Expect a small delay in shipping. These copies are print on demand.
Get this journal for FREE when you sign up for Mastery Coaching - Learn more